'Keep the Valley Clean Days' allows district, non-commercial residents paying on a regular monthly basis, access to the Encampment/Riverside or the Saratoga Landfill/Transfer Station with no extra charge for:
- Household and yard refuse
- Two appliances per household (refrigerators and air conditioners must be tagged "Freon free"
- Steel, appliances, and burnable unpainted wood shall be separated from household waste.
- Four standard tires (18" or smaller with rims removed)
- Junk cars or pickups (ALL fluids drained and wheels removed)
All construction debris shall be charged at the regular rate
Do the spring cleaning and even stop to pick up that piece of trash beside the road. It won't cost you a single, thin dime!
- Non-municipal residents may contact the Town Clerk in Encampment, Riverside, or UPRSWDD Billing office to arrange convenient monthly billing.
- For those Saratoga, Encampment, and Riverside residents who are physically unable to handle large refuse, call UPRSWDD 307-329-8183.
- In the event of bad weather or high winds, the landfill may be closed. The backup is the following weekend.